Top 10 Most Famous Allan Lokos Quotes (BEST)
9 Inspirational Allan Lokos Quotes on Patience (COMPASSION)
15 Wise Allan Lokos Quotes About Life (WISDOM)
Allan Lokos Short Biography
Lokos came from a broken family, with his mother dying when he was only 16, and his father being abusive due to his bipolar disorder.
During his teen years, Lokos found solace in music. When he was older, he started performing professionally on Broadway for shows like Oliver! and Pickwick. Lokos loved singing and performing so much that he kept doing shows for 28 years.
At some point in time, Lokos enrolled himself into a world religions program where he studied for two years. After finishing, he was ordained as an Interfaith Minister.
In 2010 Lokos published his book Pocket Peace: Effective Practices for Enlightened Living.
- Allan Lokos: That Is How Life Will Have Meaning – Excellence Reporter
- Is Patience Real Happiness: Meditation Dialog with Allan Lokos & Sharon Salzberg – Sharonsalzberg.com
- Allan Lokos On Cultivating Patience for Peaceful Living – Writers Voices
Here are the best Allan Lokos quotes so you can cultivate self-love and learn to love others better.
- Top 39 Rasheed Ogunlaru Quotes (INSPIRATION)
- 30 Most Famous Richard Nixon Quotes (BEST)
- Top 59 Mike Krzyzewski Quotes (LEADERSHIP)
- Top 54 Pema Chödrön Quotes on Hope (LOVE)
- 33 Inspirational W. Clement Stone Quotes (BEST)
- 30 Mick Jagger Quotes About Life (SUCCESS)
- Top 42 Dante Alighieri Quotes About Life (LOVE)
- 68 Robin Williams Quotes About Life (LOVE)