Top 10 Most Famous Amit Ray Quotes on Meditation, Peace, and Yoga
“It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters.”Amit Ray
32 Motivational Amit Ray Quotes to Empower Your Inner Being (LOVE & COMPASSION)
“We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all. Be kind and do good for any one and that will be reflected. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.”Amit Ray
“Sometimes in the path of compassion, we may feel lonely and helpless. But remember, our strength is the countless stars on the sky — all the positive energies of the universe.”Amit Ray
“Stand up for who you are. Respect your Self and ignite the divine sparks in you. Access your powers. Choose your rights and work together with others to bring blessings into the lives.”Amit Ray
“There are two types of seeds in the mind: those that create anger, fear, frustration, jealousy, hatred, and those that create love, compassion, equanimity, and joy. Spirituality is sprouting, and fermenting the second group and roasting the first group.”Amit Ray
“The science of artificial intelligence starts with freedom of humanity and should not end in slavery in any form. The only constraint to freedom is the freedom of others and nothing else.”Amit Ray
“When you touch the celestial in your heart, you will realize that the beauty of your soul is so pure, so vast and so devastating that you have no option but to merge with it. You have no option but to feel the rhythm of the universe in the rhythm of your heart.”Amit Ray
“Om is not just a sound or vibration. It is not just a symbol… If you think of Om only as a sound, a technique or a symbol of the Divine, you will miss it altogether… Om is the mysterious cosmic energy that is the substratum of all the things and all the beings of the entire universe. It is an eternal song of the Divine. It is continuously resounding in silence on the background of everything that exists.”Amit Ray
Amit Ray Short Biography
Ray obtained an engineering degree from the Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, University of Calcutta, and continued to acquire his MTech and Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Technology.
Ray undertook the meditation practice of Hindu and Buddhist traditions. From 2004-2010 he participated in a long silent meditation in the Varunavat Mountain, Himalaya. Here he found the true nature of human life, realizing this he dedicated his time to sharing his learning with others.
Amit Ray is a strong promoter of integrating Yoga into one’s life and is a pioneer of the compassionate A.I. movement.
He introduced the concept of Deep Compassion, to be used to solve humanitarian needs. Abiding by the principle that more A.I. would entail more compassion.
Amit Ray is a popular author who focuses on yoga and spiritual practices, with published books such as Om Chanting and Meditation (2010), Awakening Inner Guru (2010), and World Peace: The Voice of a Mountain Bird (2014).
- Next AI Revolution – Compassionate Artificial Intelligence – Jeff Coleman
- Robots Are Actually Teaching Humans to Be More Compassionate – Forbes
- Human Life and Artificial Intelligence – Good and Great
Here are the best Amit Ray quotes so you can cultivate inner strength and master the art of mindful listening.
- 68 of the Best Lao Tzu Quotes (ANCIENT WISDOM)
- 104 Mother Teresa Quotes on Giving & Kindness (LOVE)
- Top 72 Most Inspiring Dalai Lama Quotes (PEACE)
- 10 Most Famous Chuck Daly Quotes (DREAM TEAM)
- Top 14 Martin Van Buren Quotes (LITTLE MAGICIAN)
- Top 74 Thomas Jefferson Quotes (INDEPENDENCE)
- 26 Best Andrew Jackson Quotes (DEMOCRATIC)
- 19 Famous Rosalynn Carter Quotes (LEADERSHIP)
- Top 16 Robert Falcon Scott Quotes (ROYAL NAVY)
- 24 Inspirational James Monroe Quotes (LIBERTY)
- 30 John Quincy Adams Quotes (LEADERSHIP)
- 27 Inspiring Roronoa Zoro Quotes (PIRATE HUNTER)
- 25 Inspirational Monkey D. Luffy Quotes (STRAW HAT)