Top 10 Inspirational Bryant H. McGill Quotes
“Callousness and insolence bring to bare unanimous social condemnation, while the simple efforts of politeness are admired; even in those who are otherwise despised.”Bryant H. McGill
“Everything comes by being! Be the love you seek. Be the friend you seek. Be the lover you seek. Be the honesty you seek. Be the integrity you seek. Be the patience you seek. Be the tolerance you seek. Be the compassion you seek.”Bryant H. McGill
“If you want good things to happen in your life you first have to believe good things are possible for yourself. Quit allowing negative and cynical thinking to get in the way of the good life you deserve.”Bryant H. McGill
Bryant Harrison McGill Short Biography
Born on 7 November 1969, in Mobile, Alabama, United States, Bryant Harrison McGill is a best-selling author, speaker, and activist.
McGill was adopted as a child and bullied when he was in high school and credits these and his dyslexia to cause him to drop out of high school. He later says his dyslexia was the key to his creativity.
He wrote Poet’s Muse in 2005 a book that helps poets who are struggling with their writer’s block or simply looking for inspiration.
In 2012 McGill published his best-selling book, Voice of Reason: Speaking to the Great and Good Spirits Revolution of Mind. McGill’s book was acclaimed by some of the top humanitarian icons for its inspirational and thought-provoking call to examine one’s self in a time of world crisis and self-involvement.
Several of his writings on self-development have been used in books, newspapers, political speeches, TV programs, academic papers, and many more.
His writings are often used as a reference in many university-level classes.
- Getting the Love You Deserve – McGill Media
- Interview with Bryant McGill from Simple Reminders – The Zen Thinking Podcast
- If You Want Something – Give It – Bryant McGill Youtube
Here are the best Bryant H. McGill quotes so you can be inspired to strive for positivity every day and live life to the fullest.
- 56 Knowledge Quotes (WISDOM AND EDUCATION)
- 55 Stephen Covey Quotes on Leadership (7 HABITS)
- 56 Inspirational Education Quotes (IMPORTANCE)
- Top 50 Plato Quotes (WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE)
- 26 Spiritual Quotes on Faithfulness (GODLY LIVING)
- 21 Inspirational Anthony J. D’Angelo Quotes (LIFE)
- Top 21 Quotes on Ambition and Goals (THINK BIG)
- 57 Inspirational Quotes on True Wealth (RICHES)