26 Quotes to Encourage You During the COVID-19 Pandemic
COVID-19 Map Live Update
A novel virus that begins in Wuhan, China in November 2019. Back then, we weren’t concern about this unknown virus because it happened within the boundaries of China and China seemed to be containing it pretty well.
However, by the end of March 2020, the coronavirus had already started to spread in many parts of the world including the USA, Asia, and the majority of Europe.
I may not know the true cause of this pandemic but what I do know is that millions are affected by it worldwide.
This global crisis doesn’t just affect those who contracted the disease but it has also impacted those who did not have the virus.
City lockdowns happened all over the world. Suddenly, ‘safety nets’ were wiped out within a span of few weeks, businesses were shut-down, and employees got retrenched.
Could this be the next great depression? I don’t know (I pray it will not).
Anyway, I have prepared some of the most inspiring quotes (specifically for coronavirus) so you can be encouraged and strengthened during this time of crisis.
- 80 of the Best Christian Quotes to Inspire Everyday Living
- 120 Forgiveness Quotes to Help You Let Go & Move Forward
- 55 Short Family Quotes to Inspire And Warm Your Heart
- 76 Minimalism Quotes to Help You Simplify Your Life (DECLUTTER)
- Top 30 Detox Quotes to Cleanse Your Mind & Body
- 30 of the Best Insurance Quotes to Ruminate Over
- 34 Brilliant Quotes About Working From Home (FLEXIBLE)