25 Inspirational Quotes About Daring to Try and Trying Again
“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”Michael Jordan
“Laugh and dare to try to love somebody, starting with yourself. You must love yourself first, of course, and you must protect yourself so that nobody overrides you, overrules you, or steps on you. Just say, ‘Just a minute. I’m worth everything, dear.'”Maya Angelou
Conclusion: Dare to Try
Daring to try can be described as taking the risk to achieve something. Sometimes daring to try leads to a person living out their wildest dreams.
In a person’s lifetime, there are only so many moments that allow them to take the leap of faith into something new, and scary. Daring to try means risking the possibility of losing a safety net or living uncomfortably.
But life is too short to be afraid of all risks. The riskiest thing a person can do is not try at all.
- A Look at the Incredible Benefits of Trying New Things – Huffpost
- Dare to Live: 10 Unconventional Ways to Be True to Yourself – Tinybuddha.com
- The Dignity of Daring – Psychology Today
- Dare to Take Risks Despite Your Fear – Forbes
- Dare to Chase Your Dream. Do It First! – Street Directory
- Daring to be Different: 5 Marketing Campaigns That Are Outside the Box – Mappingmegan.com
- 40 Imperfection Quotes to Embrace Your Flaws (LOVE)
- 45 Inspirational Quotes on Vulnerability (DARE TO BE)
- Top 46 Positive Self-discipline Quotes (SUCCESS)
- 59 Confidence Quotes to Inspire Self-belief (BOOST)
- 48 Quotes About Following Your Passion (LOVE)
- 33 Consistency Quotes for Stability (PERSISTENCE)
- 26 Inspiring Quotes on Gender Equality (WOMEN)
- 39 Inspirational Quotes about Equality (FAIRNESS)
- 28 Best Little Richard Quotes (ROCK & ROLL)