Top 11 Most Famous Dwight D. Eisenhower Quotes (BEST)
20 Wise Dwight D. Eisenhower Quotes on America and World War 2 (LEADERSHIP)
“Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.”Dwight D. Eisenhower
Dwight D. Eisenhower Short Biography
Born on 14 October 1890 in Denison, Texas, United States, Dwight David Eisenhower was the 34th president of the United States, a five-star general, and served as the Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Force.
After graduating high school, Eisenhower joined the U.S. Military Academy. He was soon commissioned as a second lieutenant.
During World War I, Eisenhower commanded a tank training center and also received a Distinguished Service Medal.
After 37 years in the Army, Eisenhower decided to retire and started campaigning for the U.S. presidency. While campaigning, Eisenhower was well received by the citizens.
He was inaugurated into office on January 20, 1953, and he eventually ran for a second term.
As a president, Eisenhower is known for having ended the Korean war and keeping peace in America.
- The Brilliant Prudence of Dwight Eisenhower – The Atlantic
- Dwight Eisenhower: Lessons from the ‘Balancer In Chief’ – McKinsey & Company
- Ike Takes Helm in a ‘Time of Tempest’ – The Washington Post
- 72 George Patton Quotes on Life (LEADERSHIP)
- 45 Hillary Clinton Quotes on Education (EQUALITY)
- 69 Donald Trump Quotes on Success (MOTIVATION)
- Top 67 David Deida Quotes (SUPERIOR MAN)
- 36 Inspiring Robert G. Allen Quotes (SUCCESS)
- Top 52 Alice Walker Quotes on Writing (CHANGE)
- Top 52 Howard Schultz Quotes (STARBUCKS)
- 48 Bill Clinton Quotes on Leadership (AMERICA)