Top 10 Most Famous Earl Nightingale Quotes (BEST)
22 Inspirational Earl Nightingale Quotes About Success (REWARDS)
“Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.”Earl Nightingale
“One hour per day of study in your chosen field is all it takes. One hour per day of study will put you at the top of your field within three years. Within five years you’ll be a national authority. In seven years, you can be one of the best people in the world at what you do.”Earl Nightingale
20 Earl Nightingale Quotes About Life (LEARNING TO ENJOY)
Earl Nightingale Short Biography
Born on 12 March 1921 in Los Angeles, California, United States, Earl Nightingale was a radio personality, public speaker, and author.
Nightingale grew up poor with only his mother supporting him and his two brothers. In 1938, he became an instructor at Camp Lejeune and joined the Marine Corps.
While he was with the Marine Corps he volunteered to work as a radio announcer with the local radio station. After the war, he and his wife moved to Chicago to pursue his radio career. He then began hosting a very successful daily commentary radio program.
This motivated Nightingale to author his book, The Strangest Secret, which he turned into a Spoken Word Recording in 1956 after receiving popularity from the book. The recording sold over 1 million copies.
Nightingale and business partner Lloyd Conant are credited for pioneering the Personal Development Industry. They established ‘Changing Worlds,’ a short daily radio program that was aired in 23 countries.
Nightingale is the recipient of the first Golden Record in 1976 for his work on The Strangest Secret. He was later inducted into the National Speakers and Associations Hall of Fame.
- 11 Principles About Success from The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale – Addicted 2 Success
- Business: Our Rewards Equal Our Contribution – Living Sensical
- Interview: Earl Nightingale’s Principles for Mental Resilience with Diana Nightingale – Conquerworry.org
Here are the best Earl Nightingale quotes so you can be guided to manifest the life you want by being mindful of your thoughts.
- 44 Famous Ernest Hemingway Quotes (WRITING)
- 31 Inspirational Danielle LaPorte Quotes (DESIRE)
- Top 67 Quotes About Respect (INSPIRATIONAL)
- 75 Inspirational Christmas Quotes (FESTIVITY)
- Top 28 Legacy Quotes (LEAVING A MARK)
- Top 38 Quotes About Culture (IDENTITY)
- Top 58 Persistence Quotes (BE DETERMINED)
- Top 64 Nature Quotes (LOVE MOTHER NATURE)