Top 12 Most Famous Henry Kissinger Quotes (DIPLOMACY)
22 Inspirational Henry Kissinger Quotes on Life, Military and Food (WORLD ORDER)
Henry A. Kissinger Short Biography
Born on 27 May 1923 in Furth, Germany, Henry Alfred Kissinger was a politician, diplomat, and the United States Secretary of State.
At the start of World War II in 1938, Kissinger and his family fled Germany, landing in New York a few months later.
Kissinger was a student at City College of New York, where he studied accounting, but his education stopped abruptly when he was drafted into the US army in 1943. While with the army, Kissinger became a naturalized citizen.
In 1950, Kissinger earned his AB political science degree and graduated summa cum laude from Harvard College. He went on to obtain his MA in 1951 and his Ph.D. in 1954.
Kissinger gradually involved himself in politics, from 1960-1968, he served as a foreign policy advisor during Nelson Rockefeller’s presidential campaigns.
Kissinger served as Secretary of State from 1973 to 1977 under the presidency of Richard Nixon.
- The Myth of Henry Kissinger – The New Yorker
- The Lessons of Henry Kissinger – The Atlantic
- Henry Kissinger: ‘We are in a very, very grave period’ – Financial Times
Here are the best Henry Kissinger quotes so you can learn to establish rapport with people to become an expert negotiator.
- 29 Rose Kennedy Quotes on Life (PROSPERITY)
- 52 Henry Ward Beecher Quotes (GREATNESS)
- Top 57 Elizabeth Gilbert Quotes (BIG MAGIC)
- Top 39 Audrey Hepburn Quotes (INSPIRATIONAL)
- 52 Best G.K. Chesterton Quotes on Joy (GRACE)
- 42 Inspirational Will Smith Quotes About Life (LOVE)
- Top 39 Haruki Murakami Quotes on Life (LOVE)
- 56 Famous J.K. Rowling Quotes (HARRY POTTER)