Top 10 Quotes About Flaws and Imperfection – (Perfectly Imperfect)
30 Inspirational Quotes So You Can Embrace Imperfections and Flaws (Self-acceptance)
“You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge. Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone – profusely. But don’t apologize for being who you are.”Danielle LaPorte
“Life is not perfect. It never will be. You just have to make the very best of it, and you have to open your heart to what the world can show you; and sometimes it’s terrifying, and sometimes it’s incredibly beautiful, and I’ll take both.”Graham Nash
“Don’t get upset with your imperfections. It’s a great mistake because it leads nowhere – to get angry because you are angry, upset at being upset, depressed at being depressed, disappointed because you are disappointed. So don’t fool yourself. Simply surrender to the Power of God’s Love, which is always greater than our weakness.”Saint Francis de Sales
Conclusion: Embrace Imperfection
According to Collinsdictionary.com, imperfection is a fault, weakness, or undesirable feature or the condition or quality of being imperfect. (Source)
Often referred to and thought of as a negative trait, imperfections make a person more authentic. It differentiates one individual from another.
To turn imperfections from a negative to a positive, life gurus advise that it is important to stop idolizing the idea of perfection and be able to embrace acceptance, to create a healthier mental space. Jack Kornfield, a Buddhist practitioner, advises that “Imperfections are part of the display of life”. (Source)
In doing so, acceptance allows us to embrace self-love and compassion. These help us to realize that people are not defined by flaws and help an individual to discover who they are. This acceptance is vital in dealing with emotional stresses in the right way.
Embracing flaws gives a person an avenue to become inspired, and to aspire to become a better version of themselves. Acceptance of imperfection enables growth and strengthening of relationships, making a more well-rounded individual.
- The Beauty of Imperfection – The Guardian
- How to Win People Over by Embracing Your Flaws – Impact
- 4 Steps for Falling in Love with Your Flaws – Positively Present
- Accepting Imperfection by Embracing Flaws – Women’s Voices for Change
Here are the best Imperfection quotes so you can garner a healthy perspective on your weaknesses and use them to obtain self-acceptance.
- 59 Confidence Quotes to Inspire Self-belief (BOOST)
- 48 Quotes About Following Your Passion (LOVE)
- 33 Consistency Quotes for Stability (PERSISTENCE)
- 26 Inspiring Quotes on Gender Equality (WOMEN)
- 39 Inspirational Quotes about Equality (FAIRNESS)
- 28 Best Little Richard Quotes (ROCK & ROLL)
- 60 Best Eckhart Tolle Quotes (POWER OF NOW)
- 47 Best Earvin Magic Johnson Quotes (SUCCESS)