Top 20 Most Famous Kahlil Gibran Quotes (BEST)
20 Kahlil Gibran Quotes on Love and Marriage (FRIENDSHIP)
“No human relation gives one possession in another—every two souls are absolutely different. In friendship or in love, the two side by side raise hands together to find what one cannot reach alone.”Kahlil Gibran
24 Inspirational Kahlil Gibran Quotes on Life and Work (FEARS)
“Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.”Kahlil Gibran
Kahlil Gibran Short Biography
Born on 6 January 1883 in Bsharrī, Lebanon, Gibran Khalil Gibran (also spelled Kahlil) was a writer, poet, and artist.
At 15 Gibran studied at Collège de la Sagesse in Beirut, Lebanon and graduated 3 years later, he then moved to Paris to learn how to paint.
He moved to Boston and held his first art exhibition in January 1904. A year later Gibran would publish A Profile of the Art of Music, which was first released in Arabic.
After some time, Gibran returned to Paris to further his art studies. He made the journey back to the United States and landed on October 22, 1910. Gibran then became a member of the Golden Link Society, a Syrian international organization.
In 1913, Gibran began contributing to a newspaper named Al-Funoon, which was printed in the Arabic language.
Gibran published his most notable and popular book in 1923 entitled The Prophet, centering on topics such as love, sorrow, and religion. Each chapter also contains drawings by Gibran.
After his death, Gibran’s books continued to impact people throughout the world and he became known as the third best-selling poet of all time.
- On the Third Most Popular Poet of All Time – Literary Hub
- Kahlil Gibran’s The Prophet: Why is it so Loved? – BBC
- Lebanon’s Most Famous Son: Why Kahlil Gibran’s Words Are Still Prophetic Today – The National
Here are the best Kahlil Gibran quotes so you can be inspired to see the good in every experience and be thankful for the difficult times.
- 17 Best Joe DiMaggio Quotes (BASEBALL)
- 72 Best C.S. Lewis Quotes on Love (CHRISTIANITY)
- 33 Best Sir Isaac Newton Quotes (EDUCATION)
- 34 Best Frederick Douglass Quotes (FREEDOM)
- 25 Best Karl Malone Quotes (THE MAILMAN)
- 64 Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes (FAMOUS)
- 46 Best Ronald Reagan Quotes (DEMOCRATS)
- Top 18 Christopher Columbus Quotes (EXPLORE)
- 39 Best Thomas Edison Quotes (OPPORTUNITY)