Top 10 Most Famous Malala Yousafzai Quotes on Voice and Change (BEST)
“Though we loved school, we hadn’t realized how important education was until the Taliban tried to stop us. Going to school, reading and doing our homework wasn’t just a way of passing time, it was our future.”Malala Yousafzai
14 Inspirational Malala Yousafzai Quotes About Fear and Gender Equality (LIFE)
“Our men think earning money and ordering around others is where power lies. They don’t think power is in the hands of the woman who takes care of everyone all day long, and gives birth to their children.”Malala Yousafzai
“In Pakistan when women say they want independence, people think this means we don’t want to obey our fathers, brothers or husbands. But it does not mean that. It means we want to make decisions for ourselves. We want to be free to go to school or to go to work.”Malala Yousafzai
Malala Yousafzai Short Biography
In 2008, Yousafzai accompanied her father to a protest against the TTP, where she gave her first speech.
Yousafzai was later approached by the BBC and was hired as a blog writer. Yousafzai wrote about her experiences of being under TTP rule with her pen name Gul Makai.
In 2009, Yousafzai appeared on Capital Talk and was interviewed by Hamid Mir. In the same year Adam Ellick, a reporter from The New York Times had created a documentary with the help of Yousafzai entitled Class Dismissed.
Yousafzai survived a shot to the head when she was attacked on her way home from school in 2012. A year after her injury, the Malala Fund, a non-profit organization that seeks to support education for all girls, was founded.
In 2013, Yousafzai was hailed as one of Time magazine’s most influential people of 2013. A year after, she was granted the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Malala is Building More Schools in Pakistan – Brookings
- Malala Yousafzai: One Girl Can Change the World – Greenheart
- 5 Things I Learned from Malala Yousafzai – Girlsglobe.org
- Malala Yousafzai: Anyone Can Bring About Change at Any Point- At Any Age – CNBC
Here are the best Malala Yousafzai quotes so you can have the courage to do the right thing even if it seems insignificant.
- 40 Best Og Mandino Quotes on Love (MIRACLE)
- 55 Dr. Seuss Quotes About Change (LEARNING)
- 63 Richard Branson Quotes on Leadership (WORK)
- 55 William Shakespeare Quotes on Success (LIFE)
- 42 Anne Frank Quotes About Hope (GRATITUDE)
- 53 Mandy Hale Quotes (LEARN TO BE ALONE)
- 39 Ovid Quotes on Love (METAMORPHOSES)
- 41 Heraclitus Quotes About Life (WARRIOR)
- 59 Simon Sinek Quotes on Leadership (CHANGE)