Top 10 Most Famous Mandy Hale Quotes (BEST)
22 Mandy Hale Quotes About Embracing Yourself and Trusting the Wait (PATIENCE)
“The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.”Mandy Hale
Mandy Hale Short Biography
Born on 23 November 1978 in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States, Mandy Hale is a New York Times Best-Selling Author and blogger.
She graduated in 2002 with a degree in Electronic Communications from Middle Tennessee State. In 2010 Hale started a blog entitled The Single Woman. After leaving an abusive relationship, she decided to write about her takes on life and love, where her main goal was to help empower women.
After some time, her blog started to gain a following, and in 2013 Hale had signed a deal with Harper Collins.
In the same year, the publisher released her first book The Single Woman: Life, Love, And A Dash of Sass which garnered numerous 5-star reviews on various platforms.
Hale has authored several other books over the years, such as The Single Woman’s Sassy Survival Guide: Letting Go and Moving On which was published in 2016.
She was named “Woman of Influence” by the Nashville Business Journal and has spoken in various cities across the United States. (Source)
- ‘The Single Woman’ is Back with Sass and Class – Tennessean
- Mandy Hale: Finding Satisfaction as the Single Woman – CBN
- Mandy Hale Interview: On Love, Loneliness and Brutal Honesty – Not Salmon
Here are the best Mandy Hale quotes so you can find new ways to achieve happiness while discovering yourself in the process.
- 41 Heraclitus Quotes About Life (WARRIOR)
- 59 Simon Sinek Quotes on Leadership (CHANGE)
- 52 Earl Nightingale Quotes on Success (LIFE)
- Top 55 Positive Attitude Quotes (INSPIRATIONAL)
- 44 Famous Ernest Hemingway Quotes (WRITING)
- 31 Inspirational Danielle LaPorte Quotes (DESIRE)
- Top 67 Quotes About Respect (INSPIRATIONAL)
- 75 Inspirational Christmas Quotes (FESTIVITY)