There is no sign of coronavirus slowing down. In fact, it has spread to almost every country in the world. This undue pandemic has costed tremendous emotional turmoil to almost everyone I meet.
However, there’s one benefit to COVID-19 and that’s a greener environment with significantly less pollution. It really shows how rapidly this planet regenerated without humans.
Anyway, I just completed my first full month working on this site and I’m glad to announce two crucial achievements. They are by no means big wins but they are critical at this stage of growth.
March 2020 Accomplishments:
Created a Pop-up and Welcome Mat for visitors to opt-in for the 30 Inspiring Quotes to be Happier (first key achievement).
This is important because it will deliver instant results for readers who are interested in having a better day. A small win for sure.
- Resources (second key achievement)
Having a Resources page is extremely useful for readers who want to learn and explore further. This page will help save readers’ time by providing them with useful tools. This page will never be completed because I’ll continuously update this page as this site grows.
- 54 Quotes on Kindness that Will Touch Your Heart
- Top 50 Quotes by Angela Duckworth’s Grit (PERSEVERE)
- Top 30 Detox Quotes to Cleanse Your Mind & Body
- Top 84 Health Quotes for a Fitter Body & Mind (HEALTHY)
- 89 True Friendship Quotes for Your WhatsApp Status
- Top 37 PewDiePie Quotes & Why The Internet Loves Him!
- 30 of the Best Markiplier Quotes to Make Your Day
- 54 Best Bruno Mars Quotes About Music And Life
- 50 Keanu Reeves Quotes About His Career, Life, and Relationships
- 71 Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes About Life, Courage, & Freedom
- Top 66 Quotes to Inspire More Good Habits in Your Life
- Top 72 Music Quotes to Soothe Your Soul (The Power of Music)
- 52 Thought-provoking Quotes for Better Work-life Balance
- 34 Brilliant Quotes About Working From Home (FLEXIBLE)
- 70 Hard Work Quotes to Live Your Best Year Ever (MOTIVATION)
- Top 74 Coffee Quotes to Energize Your Day (COFFEE)
- 93 Powerful Quotes From “The War of Art” by Steven Pressfield
- 210 of the Best Disney Movie Quotes About Life
- 43 Rolex Quotes to Help You Cherish the Value of a Watch
- 82 of the Best Naruto Quotes to Inspire You (TOUCHING)
March 2020 Results:
Domain Rating (According to Ahrefs): 3.7 DR
Referring Domains: 49
Biggest Setback (Facebook Block My Ad-account)
I have no idea why but Facebook decided to block my ad-account. I tried to adhere to their guidelines and have no intention of spamming.
But after receiving close to 60 likes and 10 shares on Keanu Reeves post, Facebook somehow just concluded that they no longer want to do business with me.
It is a major blow but perhaps it also shows that I shouldn’t be focusing on so many mediums at once.
Pinterest, on the other hand, is doing extremely well, I have more than 1,000,000 impressions in a month! That’s unbelievable.
I’ll worry about Facebook another day and simply focus on Pinterest at this stage of growth.