Top 10 Most Famous Mark Cuban Quotes (MOTIVATIONAL)
“What I’ve learned is that if you really want to be successful at something, you’ll find that you put the time in. You won’t just ask somebody if it’s a good idea, you’ll go figure out if it’s a good idea.”Mark Cuban
“It’s not about money or connections, it’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business. And if it fails, you learn from what happened and do a better job next time.”Mark Cuban
22 Mark Cuban Quotes to Inspire Hard Work and Effort (RESULTS)
Mark Cuban Short Biography
In 1982 he moved to Dallas, Texas, and found work as a salesperson for Your Business Software. After getting fired he started his own company under the name of MicroSolutions a system integrator and software reseller.
Cuban established Audionet in 1995 with his business partners. They integrated their love for webcasting and their love for college basketball. Audionet was renamed Broadcast.com three years later.
Cuban revamped the team’s image and drastically changed its management, to which the team responded positively.
As of 2015 Cuban has invested in 85 deals on Shark Tank, and has been an investor on the reality show since 2011.
- How Did Mark Cuban Get Rich? – Investopedia
- Here Are All the Ways the ‘Shark Tank’ Investor Made and Spends His $4.1 Billion Fortune – Business Insider
- Mark Cuban Wants to Fix Health Care, the N.B.A, and Maybe Everything Else – The New York Times Magazine
- Mark Cuban on Corporate Responsibility in A Crisis – Wbur.org
Here are the best Mark Cuban quotes so you can stay curious and allow yourself to learn new things to stay ahead of your competitors.
- Top 53 Jeff Bezos Quotes on Success (AMAZON)
- 51 Best Osho Quotes on Life and Love (SUCCESS)
- Top 57 Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Love (BEAUTY)
- 63 Voltaire Quotes on Love & Friendship (CANDIDE)
- 39 Greek Philosopher Plutarch Quotes (EDUCATION)
- 50 Motivational Les Brown Quotes (SUCCESS)
- Top 39 Mary Kay Ash Quotes (LEADERSHIP)
- 38 Reverend Jesse Jackson Quotes (LEADERSHIP)