Top 12 Relaxing Meditation Quotes (STAY CALM)
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless – like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”Bruce Lee
18 Prayer and Meditation Quotes (POWER OF MEDITATION)
“It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters.”Amit Ray
25 Inspirational Meditation Quotes for Anxiety (MINDFUL)
“The goal of meditation is not to get rid of thoughts or emotions. The goal is to become more aware of your thoughts and emotions and learn how to move through them without getting stuck.”Dr. P. Goldin
Conclusion: The Power of Meditation
Originating and developed in India, the first written evidence of meditation-like practices can be found in the Vedas, ancient Hindu scriptures.
The purpose of meditation is to help one find inner peace and calmness while it helps to eliminate negative emotions. Meditation also aims to teach a person how to be more present in the moment, and become more self-aware. Self-awareness leads to fulfillment.
All over the world people are using and learning meditation for its many positive benefits. Many people have credited their lower blood pressure and heart rate to their practice of meditation.
Most importantly meditation helps to ease and lessen anxiety. There are studies conducted which indicate that meditation used for lowering anxiety are effective and positive for one’s mind.
Overall, meditation is a good way to manage stress and to help find deeper relaxation, which is beneficial to both the mind and body. Also read: Health Quotes
- How to Meditate – Mindful.org
- Meditation 101: Meditation Techniques & Benefits – Gaiam
- 17 Ways to Use Meditation for Anxiety Relief – Ramdass
- Meditation History: Religious Practice to Mainstream Trend – Time
Here are the best Meditation quotes so you can increase your self-awareness and manage stress more effectively.
- 58 Inspirational Quotes on Hope (NEVER GIVE UP)
- 57 Inspirational Career Quotes (DEVELOPMENT)
- 54 Gratitude Quotes to Inspire Gratefulness (LOVE)
- 87 Truth Quotes on Life and Relationships (SINCERE)
- 57 Steve Maraboli Quotes on Life (LOVE YOURSELF)
- 45 Best George Washington Quotes (FREEDOM)
- 46 Best Carl Jung Quotes on Love and Dreams (FATE)
- 32 Famous Rep. John Lewis Quotes (SENATOR)
- 64 Best Deepak Chopra Quotes on Abundance (LOVE)
- 63 Peace Quotes to Inspire Harmony (SPREAD)