Top 10 Most Famous Richard Dreyfuss Quotes (BEST)
“The happiest I ever been was when I was a struggling actor. I’ve had big houses and small houses. I always had work available for most of my career. When I actually had to find jobs to make money, that’s when I was happy.”Richard Dreyfuss
16 Richard Dreyfuss Quotes About Life and Acting (POLITICS)
“I don’t know what it’s like for most actors, but really clearly for myself acting has always been the fulfillment of personal fantasies. It isn’t just art, its about being a person I’ve always wanted to be, or being in a situation, or being a hero.”Richard Dreyfuss
Richard Stephen Dreyfuss Short Biography
Born on 29 October 1947 in Brooklyn, New York, United States, Richard Stephen Dreyfuss is an actor who is known for his roles in Jaws and Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Dreyfuss began acting as a child in the Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills Art Center. He enrolled in San Fernando Valley State College and starred in a few tv shows such as Bewitched and That Girl afterward.
Dreyfuss’s first appearance on the silver screen was for a small role in The Graduate, which appeared in 1967, and Dreyfuss had only one line.
His more notable roles would come a few years later in the movie Jaws, released in 1975, where he played Matt Hooper, and in 1977 when he played Roy Neary in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
A year later, Dreyfuss would go on to win the Academy Award for Best Actor, being the youngest recipient of the award.
Besides an acting career, Dreyfuss has other notable works of merit, in 1995, Dreyfuss published The Two Georges a book he had co-authored.
In 2006, he established The Dreyfuss Civics Initiative in efforts for civics to be taught in schools again.
- The Extraordinary Life of Richard Dreyfuss And Why the Need for A Human Interaction – Freedom After The Sharks
- Richard Dreyfuss On Facing Down Sharks, Aliens, And His Own Demons – CBS News
- Richard Dreyfuss—Brash, Bold and Proudly Bipolar – BP Hope
Here are the best Richard Dreyfuss quotes so you can be more patience, compassionate, and understanding toward others.
- Top 36 Richard Feynman Quotes (SCIENCE)
- 44 Victor Hugo Quotes About Love (FUTURE)
- 24 Marie Curie Quotes About Life (SCIENCE)
- Top 35 Dietrich Bonhoeffer Quotes (COMMUNITY)
- 30 Inspirational Nikola Tesla Quotes (ENERGY)
- 63 Tim Ferriss Quotes on Success (INSPIRATIONAL)
- 43 Inspirational Charlie Chaplin Quotes (BEST)
- 21 Geoffrey Chaucer Quotes About Life (LOVE)