Top 10 Most Famous Richard Feynman Quotes (BEST)
Richard Phillips Feynman Short Biography
Born on 11 May 1918 in New York, New York, United States, Richard Phillips Feynman was a theoretical physicist who was famous for his theory on quantum electrodynamics.
As a child, Feynman was already showing an engineering talent. He graduated with an electrical engineering degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1939.
In 1941, Feynman was recruited for the Manhattan Project, a research project during World War II.
Richard Feynman has several contributions to the scientific community, such as the Feynman path integral and Feynman diagrams, which are still used to this day. In 1965, Feynman was a recipient of the Nobel Prize in physics.
- Richard Feynman, the Physicist Who Didn’t Understand his Own Theories – OpenMind BBVA
- How Feynman Diagrams Revolutionized Physics – Quanta Magazine
- A Centennial Celebration for Richard Feynman – Caltech.edu
Here are the best Richard Feynman quotes so you can be bold and allow yourself to try new things to gather experiences.
- 24 Marie Curie Quotes About Life (SCIENCE)
- Top 35 Dietrich Bonhoeffer Quotes (COMMUNITY)
- 30 Inspirational Nikola Tesla Quotes (ENERGY)
- 63 Tim Ferriss Quotes on Success (INSPIRATIONAL)
- 43 Inspirational Charlie Chaplin Quotes (BEST)
- 21 Geoffrey Chaucer Quotes About Life (LOVE)
- 26 Most Famous Ella Fitzgerald Quotes (BEST)
- 55 Aesop Quotes on Life and Gratitude (KINDNESS)