Top 17 Most Famous President Ronald Reagan Quotes (BEST)
29 President Ronald Reagan Quotes About Freedom, Voting and Democrats (PEACE)
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.”Ronald Reagan
“Sometimes when I’m faced with an atheist, I am tempted to invite him to the greatest gourmet dinner that one could ever serve, and when we have finished eating that magnificent dinner, to ask him if he believes there’s a cook.”Ronald Reagan
“We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.”Ronald Reagan
Ronald Wilson Reagan Short Biography
Born on 6 February 1911 in Tampico, Illinois, United States, Ronald Wilson Reagan was the 40th president of the United States and was once the voice of modern conservation.
Reagan graduated with a degree in economics and sociology from Eureka College in 1932. Shortly after graduating, he found work as an announcer for the Chicago Cubs’ baseball games.
In 1937, while in California, Reagan took a screen test and landed himself a contract with Warner Brothers Studios.
On April 18, 1942, during the height of World War II, Reagan was ordered to active duty. But two years later he started campaigning for war bonds.
In the late 1950s, when the war had ended, Reagan moved into television. After having become a popular TV figure, he became a Republican in 1962 and was a conservative spokesman two years later.
He campaigned to be governor of California in 1966 and was sworn in on January 2, 1967. During this time, he was a very popular voice for the Republican party.
Reagan was sworn into the office of the presidency on January 20, 1981. As president, he tried to return America to its former values. He also implemented Tax Reform and created 16 million new jobs for the American people.
- How Great Was Ronald Reagan? – Hoover Institution
- 10 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Ronald Reagan – History Extra
- Ronald Reagan and The Cold War: What Mattered Most – Texas National Security Review
- “Life and Leadership Lessons, I Learned From My Father” With Michael Reagan – Thrive Global
Here are the best Ronald Reagan quotes so you can cultivate optimism to help you go through difficult times.
- 39 Best Thomas Edison Quotes (OPPORTUNITY)
- 52 Lewis Howes Motivational Quotes (GREATNESS)
- 43 Best Leonardo da Vinci Quotes (ART SCIENCE)
- 56 Best Henry Ford Quotes on Work (SUCCESS)
- 46 Best Roy T. Bennett Quotes (INSPIRATIONAL)
- Top 71 Life Encouragement Quotes (STRENGTH)
- 57 Powerful Quotes to Inspire Self-growth (MENTAL)
- Top 48 Positive Future Quotes (SUCCESSFUL)