Top 10 Most Famous Rose Kennedy Quotes (BEST)
“It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don’t agree. The wounds remain. Time – the mind, protecting its sanity – covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone.”Rose Kennedy
If God were to take away all his blessings – health, physical fitness, wealth, intelligence – and leave me with but one gift I would ask him for faith. For with faith in him and his goodness, mercy and love for me, and belief in everlasting life, I believe I could suffer the loss of all my other gifts and still be happy.Rose Kennedy
I tell myself that God gave my children many gifts – spirit, beauty, intelligence, the capacity to make friends and to inspire respect. There was only one gift he held back – length of life.Rose Kennedy
Rose Kennedy Short Biography
Born on 22 July 1890 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Rose Elizabeth Fitzgerald Kennedy was the matriarch of the influential Kennedy family.
She was enrolled at Manhattanville College of the Sacred Heart, unfortunately the college was not granting degrees at that time.
Kennedy was a devout Catholic and was seen going to church despite her old age.
Coming from a politically inclined family, she was a natural when it came to her roles as the mother of three civil servants. She actively campaigned for John F. Kennedy’s presidential run.
She was also heavily involved in philanthropic efforts throughout her life and was recognized as a countess by Pope Pius XII in 1951.
Her life is remembered in the short documentary entitled Rose Kennedy: A Life to Remember which garnered an Oscar nomination.
- Rose Kennedy, An Old-Fashioned Girl (Sort Of) – New England Historical Society
- Letter to Wallis Simpson with love, from Rose Kennedy – The Times
- Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Mother of the Kennedys – RTE Archives
- Top 57 Elizabeth Gilbert Quotes (BIG MAGIC)
- Top 39 Audrey Hepburn Quotes (INSPIRATIONAL)
- 52 Best G.K. Chesterton Quotes on Joy (GRACE)
- 42 Inspirational Will Smith Quotes About Life (LOVE)
- Top 39 Haruki Murakami Quotes on Life (LOVE)
- 56 Famous J.K. Rowling Quotes (HARRY POTTER)
- 51 Søren Kierkegaard Quotes on Life (TRUTH)
- 37 Famous Sophocles Quotes on Life (FATE)