Top 27 Most Famous Short Quotes About Truth
44 Inspirational Truth Quotes (THE POWER OF HONESTY & SINCERITY)
“On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.”Friedrich Nietzsche
“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world… would do this, it would change the earth.”William Faulkner
16 Powerful Quotes About Truth to Make You Ponder and Think
“I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now?”John Lennon
Conclusion: The Importance of Truth
By definition, truth means that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality. (Source)
To tell the truth, is important in life and can be considered as the foundation of a just and fair society (read: Equality quotes). Being truthful allows people to trust in a person, whereas telling a lie would be ignoring reality.
Being truthful enables one to live a free life, it helps a person become a more authentic version of themselves without having to hide behind pretenses.
The ability for one to be truthful also shows one’s maturity. It takes self-acceptance to be able to be truthful about who one is.
Truthfulness in relationships is just as important as truthfulness in one’s daily life. Telling the truth helps build trust, it allows for two people to better understand each other and their situations.
Truthfulness in a relationship, whether romantic or not, gives a person a sense of comfort. It gives that person the ability to be emotionally intimate with someone else by sharing truthful experiences and secrets.
Truthfulness and sincerity are the foundation and the most important factors in any relationship, as these deepen one’s connection with someone else.
- 11 Tips for Having a More Honest Relationship – Bustle
- Why It’s So Important to Tell the Truth, Even When It Hurts – Women Working
- Does the Truth Matter? – Psychology Today
- The Truth – And Why It’s So Difficult to Tell It – Goop
Here are the best quotes about Truth so you can live an absolute integrity life by being honest with yourself and others.
- 45 Best George Washington Quotes (FREEDOM)
- 46 Best Carl Jung Quotes on Love and Dreams (FATE)
- 32 Famous Rep. John Lewis Quotes (SENATOR)
- 64 Best Deepak Chopra Quotes on Abundance (LOVE)
- 63 Peace Quotes to Inspire Harmony (SPREAD)
- Top 54 President John F. Kennedy Quotes (JFK)
- 43 Inspirational True Freedom Quotes (LIBERTY)
- 64 Norman Vincent Peale Quotes (POSITIVE THINKING)
- 64 Action Quotes to Inspire ‘Walk the Talk’ (ACT)