Top 10 Vulnerability Quotes to Inspire You (DARE TO BE DIFFERENT)
“Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”Helen Keller
“When we were children, we used to think that when we were grown-up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability… To be alive is to be vulnerable.”Madeleine L’Engle
35 Inspirational Quotes on Vulnerability So You Can Experience Love and Life to the Fullest
“It’s very hard to have ideas. It’s very hard to put yourself out there, it’s very hard to be vulnerable, but those people who do that are the dreamers, the thinkers and the creators. They are the magic people of the world.”Amy Poehler
“Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”Steve Jobs
Conclusion: The Importance of Vulnerability
Lexico.com describes vulnerability as the state of being exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally. (Source)
The importance of vulnerability is the capacity to share and talk about the things that may hurt a person, and because of this, it allows new ways of looking at situations with fresh eyes.
Accessing this change improves one’s image of self-worth, as one would allow themselves to be accepted by those around them. Being honest and open to change helps a person rethink their negative self-image.
Vulnerability exposes the truth, making it easier to overcome negative emotions and process these emotions more healthily. Allowing one’s self to process their vulnerability enables a person to become more accountable for their actions, making them more self-aware.
Being vulnerable makes an individual more accountable for their thoughts, patterns, and behavior, which opens up avenues to pursue positive changes.
- 5 Reasons to Embrace Vulnerability – Lifehack
- Emotional Vulnerability as the Path to Connection – Psychology Today
- Leadership in Times of Crisis: Vulnerability as a Strength – Boston Executive Coaches
- 3 Myths of Vulnerability – Psych Central
Here are the best Vulnerability quotes so you can dare to be different by embracing your flaws and cultivating self-confidence.
- 59 Confidence Quotes to Inspire Self-belief (BOOST)
- 48 Quotes About Following Your Passion (LOVE)
- 33 Consistency Quotes for Stability (PERSISTENCE)
- 26 Inspiring Quotes on Gender Equality (WOMEN)
- 39 Inspirational Quotes about Equality (FAIRNESS)
- 28 Best Little Richard Quotes (ROCK & ROLL)
- 60 Best Eckhart Tolle Quotes (POWER OF NOW)
- 47 Best Earvin Magic Johnson Quotes (SUCCESS)