Table of Contents:
24 Naruto Quotes About Persevering Through Hardships
24 Naruto Quotes on Love, Friendship & Family
“The pain of being alone…is not an easy one to bear..why is it…that I can understand your pain? But…I already have many people who are important to me now…and I can’t let you hurt any of them…even if I have to kill you!”Uzumaki Naruto
“I couldn’t understand what a parent’s love was like because you guys were never there, so I could only guess. But now I know, I live because you and Dad gave your lives for me and filled me up with love before the Nine-Tails was inside me! So here I am, happy and healthy! I’m glad I ended up being your son!”Uzumaki Naruto
34 Inspiring Naruto Quotes That Will Make You Think
I have been watching Naruto since I was a teenager, I remember crying a few times and was extremely sad when the series ended.
Though the anime is based on Ninja-theme, spells, and magic, there are many plots and dialogues that resonate with real-life situations that many people can relate to.
It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives.”Uzumaki Naruto
Here are the best Naruto quotes so you can be inspired and touched by the camaraderie of the ninja world.
You Might Also Be Interested In Reading:
- Memorable Star Wars Quotes – May The Force Be With You!
- Quotes on Graciousness & Being Kind to Others
- Disney Movie Quotes that Are Extremely Beautiful, Touching & Funny
- Fun Coffee Quotes to Energize Your Day
- Powerful Quotes From “The War of Art”
- Motivation Quotes to Inspire More Good Habits in Your Life
- Thought-provoking Quotes for Better Work-life Balance
- Brilliant Quotes About Working From Home