Life is made up of habits. The habits you cultivated over your life either make or break you.
Habits – good or bad – influence our lives way more than most people realize. It has been said that close to 50% of our actions are based on habits, not decisions.
Think about that for a moment.
What if we can take control of half of what we do for the rest of our lives? This is not farfetched, it is possible… through the power of habits.
I want you to live your fullest life.
Below are the most powerful habit quotes so you can cultivate good habits to live your best life.
55 Quotes to Motivate You to Have More Good Habits
Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny.”Lao Tzu
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”Jim Rohn
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily.”Zig Ziglar
13 Quotes About Bad Habits & How to Break Them
Today, I go to the gym every day for at least 75 minutes but my exercise habit begins 8 years ago by only doing 20 push-ups per day.
The secret to adopting a new habit is to go small at first and slowly work your way up.
Instead of stressing yourself out to do more, you will be celebrating every day. That’s the power of Stephen’s book.
Thanks for reading.
You Might Also Be Interested:
- Quotes by Angela Duckworth’s Grit (DETERMINATION)
- Life Quotes to Encourage You When You Are Down (NEVER GIVE UP)
- Bruno Mars Quotes About Music & Life + Love Song Lyrics
- Keanu Reeves Quotes About His Career, Life, and Relationships
- Inspiring Health Quotes for a Fitter Body & Mind (HEALTHY)
- Money Quotes About Wealth & Prosperity (MONEY)
- 49 Hustle Quotes To Get You Motivated & Get Things Done