Your body may be capable of eliminating waste and taking care of itself.
However, we are exposed to toxins more than ever in this day and age — from pollution to preservatives, pesticides, and refined sugar in the foods we eat.
When we are being bombarded with toxins, we are risking our ability to perform our best every day. Toxins that remain in our system longer than desired can result in lethargicness, puffiness, and fluid retention to name a few.
The truth is we cannot eliminate our exposure to all pollutants and chemicals but we can make informed dietary plans to support our organs in fighting harmful toxins more effectively.
You know it is time to detox when you are experiencing these symptoms:
- Achy joints or muscles
- Brain fog
- Excessive gas
- Can’t lose weight
Or more serious problems, like:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Frequent migraines
- Irritable bowel
- Constantly feeling stressed or depressed for no apparent reason
Think back to a time when you felt most invigorating. Is your current state a far cry compared to then?
If so, this is another confirmation that you might want to change your lifestyle habits, the foods you eat and/or giving detox a fair try.
If you are contemplating to cleanse yourself then the quotes below on detoxification will inspire you to seize this opportunity.
You might also be interested:
- Inspiring Health Quotes for a Fitter Body & Mind
- Quotes on Graciousness & Being Kind to Others
- Quotes to Inspire Success in Your Life & Business
- Best Travel Quotes to Stir Your Adventurous Soul
- Happiness Quotes to Bring a BIG Smile on Your Face
- Powerful Christian Quotes to Inspire Everyday Living
Detox Quotes#detox "Living in today’s world, detoxification has never been so important." ~ Cabot Health Click To Tweet
- Quotes by Angela Duckworth’s Grit
- Kobe Bryant Quotes & Crucial Life Lessons
- Gary W. Keller Quotes About The ONE Thing
I hope these quotes have given you some inspiration to at least give detox a try.
Eliminating toxins can benefit your body in a number of ways:
- Improved energy
- Relief from constipation
- Deeper sleep
- Resolved headaches and muscle aches
- Weight loss
My personal detox regime allowed me to lose 11kg in a month (with a combination of exercises).
Remember that the first few days of detox is the hardest as your body is getting used to the new diet.
After you endured the first couple of days, it gets significantly much easier as you go.
Share this post to inspire a friend who is planning (or is already undergoing) a detox program to motivate him/her.
Thanks for reading!