Top 5 Most Famous George Soros Quotes on Investing and Trading
29 George Soros Quotes on Wealth, Investing, and the Financial Market
“The financial markets generally are unpredictable. So that one has to have different scenarios… The idea that you can actually predict what’s going to happen contradicts my way of looking at the market.”George Soros
“I very often used to get backaches due to the fact that I was wrong. Whenever you are wrong you have to fight or [take] flight. When [I] make the decision, the backache goes away.”George Soros
If we care about universal principles such as freedom, democracy, and the rule of law, we cannot leave them to the care of market forces; we must establish some other institutions to safeguard them.George Soros
“The trouble with institutional investors is that their performance is usually measured relative to their peer group and not by an absolute yardstick. This makes them trend followers by definition.”George Soros
“If we carry this line of argument to its logical conclusion, the meaning of life consists of the flaws in one’s conceptions and what one does about them. Life can be seen as a fertile fallacy.”George Soros
George Soros Short Biography
Born on 12 August 1930 in Budapest, Hungary, George Soros (born Schwartz György) is a Hungarian-American billionaire financier, author, and philanthropist.
Best known for managing Soros Fund Management (previously Double Eagle) as a key execute since 1969 and for founding the Open Society Foundations in 1993, George Soros is one of the world’s most remarkable philanthropists who has donated over $32 billion of his personal fortune to advocate for freedom of expression and to promote justice and equality for minorities.
After World War II, George Soros left for London in 1947 when communist consolidated power in Budapest.
His early life experiences gave him the slight edge to be determined to thrive and survive under harsh environments.
Today, George Soros is a controversial billionaire. He made many several enemies in high places. From Putin to Trump, to Viktor Orban and Xi Jinping. You can see why world leaders are determined to bring down the Hungarian-American magnate.
In June 2020 everything escalates after being Soro was accused of conspiracy theories – particularly for orchestrating and funding the protests over police killings of Black people in the U.S. Conservative groups are calling out to authorities to investigate George Soros for funding domestic violence.
- Who is George Soros? What Do All The Conspiracy Theories Around Him Mean? – Jewish Journal
- George Soros: “I am proud of the enemies I have” – ECFU
- Fact check: False claims about George Soros – Reuters
- George Soros Conspiracy Theories Surge as Protests Sweep US – Snopes
Here are the best George Soros quotes so you can understand what works best for you and exploit economic mistakes by studying market fluctuation.
- 34 Best Bill H. Gross Quotes on Success (MONEY)
- 46 Best John C. Bogle Quotes (COMMON SENSE)
- 24 Best Carl Icahn Quotes on Business (SUCCESS)
- 25 Best Michael Milken Quotes on Wealth (FINANCER)
- 27 Michael Steinhardt Quotes on Success (INVESTOR)
- Top 55 Ray Kroc Quotes on Success (MCDONALD’S)
- 52 Inspiring Amelia Earhart Quotes (COURAGEOUS)
- 52 Philip Fisher Quotes (LEGENDARY INVESTOR)