Top 12 Most Famous Elizabeth Gilbert Quotes (BEST)
“In desperate love, we always invent the characters of our partners, demanding they be what we need of them, and then feeling devastated when they refuse to perform the role we created in the first place.”Elizabeth Gilbert
“I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with… I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts.”Elizabeth Gilbert
27 Elizabeth Gilbert Quotes on Fear and Creativity (COMMITTED)
“Anyhow, the older I get, the less impressed I become with originality. These days, I’m far more moved by authenticity. Attempts at originality can often feel forced and precious, but authenticity has quiet resonance that never fails to stir me.”Elizabeth Gilbert
Elizabeth Gilbert Short Biography
After graduating college, Gilbert found work in bars and diners in Philadelphia and used the money she had earned to fund her travels.
In 2006, Gilbert published Eat, Pray, Love, a memoir of her spiritual experience during her year-long travel around the world. The book was a number one bestseller and stayed on the bestseller list long after its debut.
Due to the amount of popularity the book had garnered, it was made into a movie with the same name and starred Julia Roberts, the movie premiered in 2010.
- Elizabeth Gilbert on Life and Love – How to Academy
- Elizabeth Gilbert Is Owning Her Past Mistakes – The Atlantic
- ‘Eat Pray Love’s Elizabeth Gilbert Reveals The 5 Books That Made Her Think Differently – Bustle
- 52 Best G.K. Chesterton Quotes on Joy (GRACE)
- 42 Inspirational Will Smith Quotes About Life (LOVE)
- Top 39 Haruki Murakami Quotes on Life (LOVE)
- 56 Famous J.K. Rowling Quotes (HARRY POTTER)
- 51 Søren Kierkegaard Quotes on Life (TRUTH)
- 37 Famous Sophocles Quotes on Life (FATE)
- 51 Sharon Salzberg Quotes on True Love (FAITH)
- 48 Mark Zuckerberg Quotes on Success (FACEBOOK)