15 Inspirational Quotes On Journaling to Inspire You to Write Daily (INTROSPECTION)
“I’ve been keeping a diary for 33 years and write in it every morning. Most of it’s just whining, but every so often there’ll be something I can use later: a joke, a description, a quote. It’s an invaluable aid when it comes to winning arguments. ‘That’s not what you said on February 3, 1996,’ I’ll say to someone.”David Sedaris
7 Journaling Quotes to Encourage You (POWER OF JOURNALING)
“Because being CEO can feel lonely, I journal religiously as a way to express my thoughts, feelings, and aspirations. Looking back at earlier entries helps me reflect on challenges and celebrate progress and successes.”Rana el Kaliouby
22 Motivational Journaling Quotes (BENEFITS OF WRITING)
“Journal what you love, what you hate, what’s in your head, what’s important. Journaling organizes your thoughts; allows you to see things in a concrete way that otherwise you might not see. Focus on what you think you need to find in your art.”Kay Walkingstick
Conclusion: The Power of Journaling (IMPORTANCE)
Writing down my thoughts is one of the habits that changed my life. It helped me set and achieved goals and keep my thoughts organized.
I started journaling after reading The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod (during a period of my life when I needed it most).
“Writing in a journal each day allows you to direct your focus to what you accomplished, what you’re grateful for and what you’re committed to doing better tomorrow. Thus, you more deeply enjoy your journey each day.”Hal Elrod
Reducing stress was the main motivator for starting a daily journal but I didn’t know that starting a journal could also improve my health and immunity.
Ever since I started penning down my thoughts 4 years ago, I haven’t seen a doctor. I feel happier and am more optimistic about life.
If you want to boost your mood and have better memory then starting a journal could be incredibly helpful. There are also many positive ‘side-effects’ of journaling such as having better creativity and clarity.
- 83 Benefits of Journaling for Depression, Anxiety, and Stress – Positive Psychology
- Top 8 Benefits to Keep a Journal or a Diary – Journey.cloud
- The Benefits of Journaling: Diarists & Therapists Comment – OutwitTrade
- Top 79 Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes on Hustling and Success
- 87 Blogging Quotes to Inspire You to Start a Blog in 2020
- 76 Minimalism Quotes to Help You Simplify Your Life (DECLUTTER)
- Top 50 Budgeting Quotes To Help You Be Frugal And Thrifty
- 99 of the Best Quotes About Time for Better Time Management
- Top 72 Music Quotes to Soothe Your Soul (The Power of Music)