The truth is, you don’t need to be the owner of a multi-million dollar business to start a blog. No matter who you are or where you live, you can start a blog easily, work from home and make a substantial income (if you want to).
However, the benefits of blogging go far beyond making money (for those who have no intention of monetizing their blogs).
Penning down your thoughts, journaling and having an online presence improve your portfolio and enhance your clarity.
According to a study done by researchers in Taiwan (Ko & Kuo, 2009), blogging can make you happier.
- Why Blog? 7 Great Reasons to Start a Blog in 2020 (+how to do it) – The Work at Home Wife
- 20 reasons why you should start a blog in 2020 – Productive Blogging
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Start a Blog in 2020 – Kate Kordsmeier
- 9 Reasons To Start A Blog (And 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t) – Blogging Wizard
Here are some of the best and most persuasive quotes about blogging so you can be inspired to take that first step to a brand new world or motivate yourself to make blogging a habit (if you are already a blogger).
(MUST READ) The Essential Habits Of 6-Figure Bloggers
33 Blogging Quotes from Top Bloggers
“It should feel genuinely good to earn income from your blog – you should be driven by a healthy ambition to succeed. If your blog provides genuine value, you fully deserve to earn income from it.”Steve Pavlina
20 Inspirational Quotes to Get You Started on Blogging
34 (Non-blogging) Quotes to Help You Become a Better Blogger
- 278 James Clear Quotes on the Power of Atomic Habits
- Top 74 Coffee Quotes to Energize Your Day (COFFEE)
- Top 92 Quotes About Change to Help You Stay Ahead
- Top 50 Budgeting Quotes To Help You Be Frugal And Thrifty
- Top 55 Happy Quotes to Bring a BIG Smile to Your Face
- 120 Forgiveness Quotes to Help Us Let Go & Move Forward
- 74 Short Inspirational Quotes to Brighten Your Day Quickly
- 72 Best Life Quotes to Encourage You (NEVER GIVE UP)