Minimalism, being a minimalist, declutter… these words have a negative connotation to a lot of people. Many people believe that being a minimalist means sacrificing something.
In this digital day and age, having more implies that we are making ‘full use’ of the arsenal of technologies in our modern world.
The truth is, minimalism is not a set of rules we have to follow; it is simply a state of mind.
Contrary to popular belief, being a minimalist can actually help you to have more of what you truly need.
It makes life more fulfilling by being significantly less stressful.
Minimalism promotes liberty, opportunity, and clarity and that is why today, I’m going to share with you some of the most powerful quotes about minimalism so you can embrace being a minimalist in your own unique way.
- 101 Physical Things That Can Be Reduced In Your Home – becoming minimalist
- A Guide to Creating a Minimalist Home – Zen Habits
- MINIMALISM – Mark Manson
50 Inspirational Quotes to Channel Your Inner Minimalist
“That’s been one of my mantras—focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”Steve Jobs
15 Minimalist Quotes About Decluttering and Reduction
11 Minimalist Quotes to Be More Productive at Work
Recommended Books to Embrace Minimalism and to Simplify Your Life:
- The Joy of Less, A Minimalist Living Guide: How to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify Your Life
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own
- Top 50 Budgeting Quotes To Help You Be Frugal And Thrifty
- 30 of the Best Insurance Quotes to Ruminate Over
- 104 Determination Quotes to Persevere Through Hard Times
- 99 of the Best Quotes About Time for Better Time Management
- Top 92 Quotes About Change to Help You Stay Ahead
- 146 Most Memorable One Piece Quotes of All Time (ANIME)
- 82 of the Best Naruto Quotes to Inspire You (TOUCHING)