Top 13 Most Famous Osho Quotes (LOVE AHD HAPPINESS)
“If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.”Osho
“Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That’s its balance.”Osho
14 Inspirational Osho Quotes About Life (PURPOSE)
“The greatest fear in the world is the opinion of others, and the moment you are unafraid of the crowd, you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart, the roar of freedom.”Osho
26 Wise Osho Quotes About Love and Freedom (WISDOM)
“The past is no more and the future is not yet: both are unnecessarily moving in directions which don’t exist. One used to exist, but no longer exists, and one has not even started to exist. The only right person is one who lives moment to moment.”Osho
Osho (Bhagwan Shri Rajneesh) Short Biography
Born on 11 December 1931 in Kuchwada, Bhopal State, British India, Bhagwan Shri Rajneesh, more popularly known as Osho, was a spiritual leader, mystic, and the founder of the Rajneesh movement.
He earned his Bachelor’s degree in philosophy in 1955 from D.N. Jain College and earned his Master’s from the University of Sagar in 1957. After some time Osho found work as a professor for the University of Jabalpur.
At the age of 21, Osho had a spiritual awakening which led him to view sex as a gateway to “superconsciousness.” In 1966, he resigned from his post as a professor and became a teacher of meditation and a guru.
In 1970, Osho initiated his 1st group of disciples or neo-sannyasins. Four years later Osho established an ashram at Pune where he spoke from 1974 – 1981 and taught those who attended dynamic meditation.
Osho moved to the United States in 1981 to establish Rajneeshpuram a city he had envisioned. The project was later abandoned, Osho was deported from America and returned to Pune.
Osho became known for his progressive approach towards sexuality in contrast to other Indian teachers at that time.
Even after his death Osho’s followers still spread his beliefs from the Osho Meditation Centers around the world.
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Osho International Meditation Resort – What’s Hot
- 13 Facts About the Life of Osho, The Indian Mystic – Top Yaps
- Remembering Osho, the Mystic Who Told Us More About Conscious Birth and Death – India Today
Here are the best Osho quotes so you can learn to treasure every moment and live every day as if it were your last.
- 63 Voltaire Quotes on Love & Friendship (CANDIDE)
- 39 Greek Philosopher Plutarch Quotes (EDUCATION)
- 50 Motivational Les Brown Quotes (SUCCESS)
- Top 39 Mary Kay Ash Quotes (LEADERSHIP)
- 38 Reverend Jesse Jackson Quotes (LEADERSHIP)
- 77 Best George Bernard Shaw Quotes (LIFE)
- 30 Best Tom Petty Quotes (MUSIC & LOVE)
- 43 Best Elon Musk Quotes About Life (TESLA)
- 30 Inspirational J. R. R. Tolkien Quotes (THE HOBBIT)