Top 10 Motivational Quotes on Mindfulness Living (HAPPINESS)
“The best way to capture moments is to pay attention. This is how we cultivate mindfulness. Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing.”Jon Kabat-Zinn
21 Best Mindful Living Quotes to Help You Reduce Stress
“You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.”Henry David Thoreau
“Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience. It isn’t more complicated than that. It is opening to or receiving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is, without either clinging to it or rejecting it.”Sylvia Boorstein
31 Mindfulness Quotes to Empower You – Live in the Present
“Mindfulness is about being fully awake in our lives. It is about perceiving the exquisite vividness of each moment. We also gain immediate access to our own powerful inner resources for insight, transformation, and healing.”Jon Kabat-Zinn
“If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.”Rabbi Harold Kushner
Conclusion: What Is Mindfulness? And the Importance of It
Originating from Buddhist philosophy and teaching, mindfulness is the practice of complete non-judgmental awareness.
Believed to be the technique used by Buddha himself to achieve nirvana, mindfulness is the awareness of everything from feelings to bodily sensations and the environments surrounding us, this can be practiced with anybody, at any time, anywhere.
The practice of mindfulness has spread widely over the western hemisphere throughout the years for its health benefits. It is thought to be healthy spiritually and mentally as the practice of mindfulness can help release ‘happy’ chemicals to the brain.
The management of emotions, alleviation of depression and anxiety episodes, and the handling of stress are a few of the key reasons why mindfulness has become so popular in recent years.
Mindfulness Training can even be found being practiced in companies such as JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Google, to yield a better working environment for their employees. Sports teams are also adopting the practice of employing mindfulness experts to help their athletes cope with stress.
Mindfulness is a useful habit to cultivate for a better quality of life.
- 13 Different Ways to Practice Mindfulness – and the Difference it Can Make – Hey Sigmund
- How to Be More Mindful at Work – The New York Times
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy – Psychology Today
- Combining Mindfulness and Yoga can Change Everything – Stillpoint Yoga
Here are the best mindfulness quotes so you can reduce stress, anxiety, distractions, and fight depression.
- 68 of the Best Lao Tzu Quotes (ANCIENT WISDOM)
- 94 Best Confucius Quotes About Life (PHILOSOPHY)
- 104 Mother Teresa Quotes on Giving & Kindness (LOVE)
- Top 72 Most Inspiring Dalai Lama Quotes (PEACE)
- Top 74 Thomas Jefferson Quotes (INDEPENDENCE)
- 26 Best Andrew Jackson Quotes (DEMOCRATIC)
- 19 Famous Rosalynn Carter Quotes (LEADERSHIP)
- Top 16 Robert Falcon Scott Quotes (ROYAL NAVY)
- 24 Inspirational James Monroe Quotes (LIBERTY)
- 30 John Quincy Adams Quotes (LEADERSHIP)
- 27 Inspiring Roronoa Zoro Quotes (PIRATE HUNTER)
- 25 Inspirational Monkey D. Luffy Quotes (STRAW HAT)