Top 12 Inspirational Quotes to Inspire You to Take the Right Action
41 Empowering Quotes About Actions Over Words (ATTITUDE & DREAM)
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”H. Jackson Brown Jr.
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,Mahatma Gandhi
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
“Let every man or woman here remember this, that if you wish to be great at all, you must begin where you are and with what you are. He who would be great anywhere must first be great in his own Philadelphia.”Russel H. Conwell
16 Thought-provoking Quotes on Action to Inspire You to Think Deep and Act
Conclusion: The Importance of Taking Action
Many people believe in the saying “actions speak louder than words” for words lose their meaning and intention without proof.
It is easier to determine one’s character through their actions and what they act upon. Through the advent of social media, people grow more and more inclined to only talking about their good sides but lacking to act upon it.
It is widely believed that promises without follow-through are considered empty, and acting on these promises makes a person more trustworthy.
Politicians who run for office for example promise their future constituents to act on plans that could be beneficial to the community. As a voter one must judge these politicians based on their ability to execute these promises. Action gains more favor than inaction.
Prodding one’s self to action helps in building motivation, which could mean the difference between success and failure.
Acting on one’s word strengthens morals and values, here it is determined whether or not one truly believes them or not, much like the saying “walk your talk.”
- Follow the Action: Behavior Speaks More Truth Than Words – Psychology Today
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words – Elite Daily
- Why Actions Speak Louder Than Words – Entrepreneur.com
- 33 Famous John D. Rockefeller Quotes (SUCCESS)
- 47 Best Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes (GREAT MINDS)
- 49 President Franklin D. Roosevelt Quotes (FAMOUS)
- 35 Best Malcolm X Quotes (INSPIRATIONAL)
- 46 Bryant H. McGill Quotes (SIMPLE REMINDERS)
- Top 59 Epictetus Quotes (THE ART OF LIVING)
- 56 Knowledge Quotes (WISDOM AND EDUCATION)
- 55 Stephen Covey Quotes on Leadership (7 HABITS)