Top 15 Most Famous Jack Kornfield Quotes (COMPASSION)
23 Inspirational Jack Kornfield Quotes on Love and Gratitude (LETTING GO)
“You hold in your hand an invitation: to remember the transforming power of forgiveness and loving kindness. To remember that no matter where you are and what you face, within your heart peace is possible.”Jack Kornfield
“To bow to the fact of our life’s sorrows and betrayals is to accept them; and from this deep gesture we discover that all life is workable. As we learn to bow, we discover that the heart holds more freedom and compassion than we could imagine.”Jack Kornfield
7 Jack Kornfield Quotes (A PATH WITH HEART)
“As we encounter new experiences with a mindful and wise attention, we discover that one of three things will happen to our new experience: it will go away, it will stay the same, or it will get more intense. whatever happens does not really matter.”Jack Kornfield
“To learn to concentrate we must choose a prayer or meditation and follow this path with commitment and steadiness, a willingness to work with our practice day after day, no matter what arises.”Jack Kornfield
Jack Kornfield Short Biography
Kornfield graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in Asian Studies in 1967. He started working for the Peace Corps shortly after graduating, during a mission in Thailand he met Ajahn Chah, a Buddhist monk. Kornfield studied to become a monk under his tutelage.
In 1972, Kornfield returned to the United States, two years later he became know for being a key educator in introducing Buddhism practices to the West. Kornfield co-founded the Insight Meditation Society in 1975.
Jack Kornfield is the author of many books, one of his best-selling books, Your Buddha Nature, was published in 1998. It focuses on teaching one the art of being mindful.
- Finding My Religion: Buddhist Teacher Jack Kornfield – Trinity Church Wall Street
- Jack Kornfield on Gratitude and Mindfulness – Greater Good Magazine
- Compassion in The Time of Coronavirus by Jack Kornfield – Supportive Care Coalition
Here are the best Jack Kornfield quotes so you can embrace mindful living and find freedom in caring less about what others think.
- Top 25 Edwin Hubbell Chapin Quotes (PREACHER)
- 64 Best Kahlil Gibran Quotes on Love (FRIENDSHIP)
- 52 Best Sigmund Freud Quotes on Life (DREAMS)
- 17 Best Joe DiMaggio Quotes (BASEBALL)
- 72 Best C.S. Lewis Quotes on Love (CHRISTIANITY)
- 33 Best Sir Isaac Newton Quotes (EDUCATION)
- 34 Best Frederick Douglass Quotes (FREEDOM)
- 25 Best Karl Malone Quotes (THE MAILMAN)