Top 12 Most Inspiring Quotes on Compassion
When we’re looking for compassion, we need someone who is deeply rooted, is able to bend and, most of all, embraces us for our strengths and struggles.”Brené Brown
14 Encouraging Quotes on Being Compassionate Towards Others
36 Compassion Quotes & Sayings to Enlighten You
The individual is capable of both great compassion and great indifference. He has it within his means to nourish the former and outgrow the latter.”Norman Cousins
Out of compassion I destroy the darkness of their ignorance. From within them I light the lamp of wisdom and dispel all darkness from their lives.”Bhagavad Gita
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.”George Washington Carver
That is what compassion does. It challenges our assumptions, our sense of self-limitation, worthlessness, of not having a place in the world. As we develop compassion, our hearts open.”Sharon Salzberg
Compassion may be defined as the capacity to be attentive to the experience of others, to wish the best for others, and to sense what will truly serve others.”Joan Halifax
Conclusion: The Importance of Compassion
As vital to life as the air we breathe, compassion is one of the most powerful forces in the world.
Just a small act of compassion can change a person’s life forever.
When we practice being compassionate, we can replace judgment with acceptance and embrace humanity by treating everyone equally.
Compassion is desired by all and deserved by all. It blesses both the receiver and the giver.
Our world cannot function without care and help. When we fail to be compassionate, we fail to allow all of humanity to fully participate in life.
- The Power of Compassion – The Meadows Blog
- 20 Reasons Why Compassion Is So Important in Psychology – Positive Psychology
- What is compassion – and why is it important? – Improvement Zone
- 9 Powerful Habits of Compassion – Leigh Tremaine
Being compassionate is critical because it drives our society to be all-inclusive. This ensures that those in need receive necessary care and support and no one is neglected.
Here are the best quotes on compassion so you embrace the noblest characteristics of human beings and make an effective effort to come to the assistance of those who are dealing with challenges.
- 55 Patience Quotes for Better Tolerance (ENDURE)
- Top 24 Sun Tzu Quotes (THE ART OF WAR)
- Top 40 Leo Tolstoy Quotes (WAR AND PEACE)
- 133 of the Best Paul Jarvis Quotes (COMPANY OF ONE)
- 65 Life Philosophy Quotes (WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE)
- Top 64 Henry David Thoreau Quotes (REFLECTION)
- 61 Inspiring Napoléon Bonaparte Quotes (LEADERSHIP)