Top 12 Quotes on Women Equality at Workplace and in Life
“To all the little girls who are watching this, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful, and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.”Hillary Clinton
14 Inspirational Quotes on Female Empowerment (FEMINISM)
“There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.”Rihanna
Conclusion: Importance of Gender Equality
All over the world women experience the lack of equality through the loss of equal opportunity. Fewer avenues for basic and higher education are given to women and young girls, women suffer more economic injustice in the workplace compared to their male counterparts, and women and girls are at greater risk for health and safety abuse.
Historically, women were seen as the weaker sex. In a study conducted by archaeologists from the University of Seville, men were more likely present in cave paintings, depicting scenes of death and hunting.
In the 14th century England, girls were sold by their fathers to men that they were to marry and were raised to become housewives, deprived of the basic right to education.
Norway was the first sovereign nation to grant women the right to vote in 1913, after nearly 30 years of struggle.
In modern society, the fight for women’s equality is a pressing issue. Organizations such as Women’s Equality Party, She Should Run, UN Women, and Equality Now work to make sure that women all over the world are given equal rights, protected from domestic and sexual abuse, and are provided with an adequate education.
- Five Things World Leaders Can Do Right Now to Advance Gender Equality – United Nations Foundation
- Alice Paul and the 1913 Women’s Suffrage Procession – Journal Standard
- Silencing Medieval Women’s Voices- Nevertheless, She Persisted – The Public Medievalist
- Empowering Women at the Grassroots – Stanford Social Innovation Review
Here are the best Gender Equality quotes so you can be empowered with confidence and drive to achieve your goals despite discrimination.
- 62 Compassion Quotes to Inspire Humanity (KINDNESS)
- 76 Minimalism Quotes to Simplify Your Life (DECLUTTER)
- 62 Mindfulness Quotes for Work and Anxiety (ZEN)
- 86 Short Inspirational Quotes to Uplift You (EMPOWER)
- 28 Best Little Richard Quotes (ROCK & ROLL)
- 60 Best Eckhart Tolle Quotes (POWER OF NOW)
- 47 Best Earvin Magic Johnson Quotes (SUCCESS)
- 27 Best Larry Bird Quotes on Life (WINNING)
- 49 Famous Elvis Presley Quotes on Success (MUSIC)
- 48 Tara Brach Quotes (RADICAL COMPASSION)
- Top 16 Isiah Thomas Quotes (DETROIT PISTON)
- 52 Inspirational Bob Dylan Quotes (SONGWRITER)
- 36 Most Famous John Adams Quotes (LIBERTY)